Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recent Activities

The last few months were quite busy and once again it was my blog that had to suffer. We rewrote our whole middleware, I got into Esper, we had a big show in Orlando and I had to travel back and forth between Germany and the US.
But I didn't stop writing.
I finally pulled myself together to try write articles for software magazins. To my personal amazement it looks like as if people actually like the things I write ;)
The German Java Magazin published a 2 part series of articles on RFID and Open Source RFID tools in issues 4.09 and 5.09.
I mentioned before that I am writing on an article for the German Eclipse Magazin. The article was published in December 2008.
Yes, I know you won't be able to buy them as there are already new issues of both magazins out. I hope to be able to post links to the articles as both magazins tend to republish them online.


No comments: